Beleg_Cúthalion
Captain of the Marchwardens
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2025
- Messages
- 683

XD no the guy with wig is from the show black adder XDAre you referring to the snake? 😂
Ah, I'm not familiar with it.XD no the guy with wig is from the show black adder XD
do you watch it. He is called the Black Adder and Beren is baldrick, the his dumb servant lol.
Hey, I made that cinnamon roll meme! It was first posted somewhere in this thread some time ago. And now it's come full circle and returned to its home!
It's really funny and yes I do agree with your choices lol and I absolutely agree with them XD. Thats cool I found it on google ig many people have seen it.Hey, I made that cinnamon roll meme! It was first posted somewhere in this thread some time ago. And now it's come full circle and returned to its home!
Also, thank you for not arguing with my choices, as many on Pinterest have done. 😂
I literally said in the pin description on Pinterest that I am aware that all the Fëanorians have killed people, but the meme is more about their personalities. And many people don't know how to read, apparently. But wow, that's cool that it made it to Google! It's really getting around!It's really funny and yes I do agree with your choices lol and I absolutely agree with them XD. Thats cool I found it on google ig many people have seen it.
It's really funny and yes I do agree with your choices lol and I absolutely agree with them XD. Thats cool I found it on google ig many people have seen it.