• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Tolkien Joke and Meme thread

First crack:
MoarDoor.jpg
 
Found this meme template and I filled it out for the Fëanorians:
View attachment 28131
Curufin: I have acknowledged the issue, what more do you want from me??

Apparently Maglor *stars* crying. Well, his sobs would have to sound beautiful.
Mhm. I have noticed it is impossible for him to ugly cry. Still, I prefer his singing, as it is a deliberately crafted work of art. And it means I don't have to deal with whatever made him sad interrupting my work... Though if the cause is 'Tyelko' it will probably end up interrupting me anyway.
 
Mhm. I have noticed it is impossible for him to ugly cry. Still, I prefer his singing, as it is a deliberately crafted work of art. And it means I don't have to deal with whatever made him sad interrupting my work... Though if the cause is 'Tyelko' it will probably end up interrupting me anyway.
Very true. Pretty sure none of us are capable of ugly crying anyway. But yes, if Tyelko causes problems for Laurë, that's not going to remain isolated... I'm inevitably the one who will have to break that one up, give Tyelko a proper scolding, and console Laurë.

Ah, there's that pic ... 😏

View attachment 28141
Hey, we are making jokes about a meme shared in this topic, so we're relatively on-topic, I'd say! 😂
 
Hey, we are making jokes about a meme shared in this topic, so we're relatively on-topic, I'd say! 😂
I'll take your word for it. Just seems the meme rings about as dim a bell - if at all - with me as "Keith Richards" did with some of you.
I mean, I can throw bundles of names at you the are much older than "Keef" ...
Louis Armstrong, Joe Oliver, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Benny Goodman, Scott Joplin, William Christopher Handy ... 😎
 
Scott Joplin
I know who that is, actually! Composer of "Maple Leaf Rag," and basically the composer who made ragtime music mainstream and popular.

I'm actually more inclined to know music that is older than what you've mentioned because I predominantly listen to 19th century classical music.

^^^Now THIS post is off-topic. But it never takes long for the Joke and Meme Thread to re-rail.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top