- Joined
- Nov 28, 2022
- Messages
- 3,750

It's saying for me that the link is broken, so here's a screenshot:
No. You can have some milk and graham crackers, though.Can I have some candy before I go to sleep?
*appears and gives him a candy* It's really sweet; you'll like it. Just indulge in your own desire! *grins*Can I have some candy before I go to sleep?
No. You can have some milk and graham crackers, though.
I like her answer better. I'll heed her advice.*appears and gives him a candy* It's really sweet; you'll like it. Just indulge in your own desire! *grins*
Wow, thanks a lot! He'll never sleep now!*appears and gives him a candy* It's really sweet; you'll like it. Just indulge in your own desire! *grins*
Her advice is going to mess up your sleep. and mine, indirectly.I like her answer better. I'll heed her advice.