Ohhhh, why do the
EVIL people not reply to this thread? I just finally noticed it (in all honesty I just accidentally clicked the link in your siggy, Ara

), and I think the prayers are absolutely beautiful, and although I don't intend to listen to this recording since I remember the line from another Tyler interview any clip of her speaking
Elvish is priceless. One thing she did really well most of the time was her voice, and more so when speaking Elvish.
I'm trying to find a little spare time to read the
Quenya course from ardalambion.com That site seems to be pretty good, so there's another resource for those interested, assuming it still exists. (The name itself is Elvish for "tongues of
Arda")
Um, some of my favorite words from the Elven tongues are Quenya "Aiya", behold; "Namárië", farewell; "lomelindë", nightingale (the O might be long in that word, can't recall); "mornië", darkness; "laure", gold; Ugh, I can't remember for sure, something like "lassalanta" means Autumn, or literally "leaf-fall", I always thought that was really pretty. In
Sindarin "galad", light; "celeb", silver; "lasto", listen (beat me to it, Ara

); "daro", stop; "miaulin", cat (female), and of course, "mellon", friend.
Specifically from the prayers I liked...well, as soon as I tried to pick me favs I realized if I kept at it I'd end up copying most of it here, so it would be pointless. But I guess top fav goes to násie, it's just so musical sounding, the perfect way to end or sum up anything.
So right now, I'm just going to say, Násie.