What happened to radagast after the war of the ring?

I think I'll have to open a subfolder in my e-mail thingy "Thunderbird" to archive all of E(A)'s posts that reach me per e-mail. 😜
I have opened that subfolder.I like the cat.
Thanks to whoever puts together The Tolkien Forum Newsletter for the heads up!
I kind of decided to give the detailed links a pass. You can catch hell (erm - of course only if caught "in the act" ...) if you do not remove the poo your pooch must by necessity relieve him/herself of with special baggies. I think the only exception is if you've got Fido so potty-trained as to poo exactly on sewer grates - which has special challenges for owners of Chihuahuas and Yorkshire Terriers. Not that the tots would fall between the bars of the grates, but they would definitely be nervous to panicky about walking on top of something to them seriously unnerving.I can’t hang around, but you are clearly unaware of the dire situation of public hygiene in San Francisco these days. A bird’s nest under Radagast’s hat would be the least of the city’s worries; besides, their new district attorney (an elected office) is the son of two members of the old Weather Underground, and has foresworn prosecuting people for such health violations.