• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

what species/race would you be?

My Species

Man I wanna be a speciesthat isevil well not evil as in plain old evil but at least devious with "flawed moral character" antihero sort not some suck goblin....I really like EOl
so I wanna be a dark elf not as in moriquendi but as in evil elf :)
 
I'm afraid there is nobody in any of Tolkien's works called Eol...
Oh, wait, you mean Eöl!! Silly me. . ;)
Haha, sorry 'bout that, but I think if you're too lazy to type in the diasteres you should be willing to get a bit of heat aobut it. :D Welcome to the forum!
 
I'd like to be one of the Istari but only if the regulations governing them were somewhat lessened allowing me the freedom to do as I wish. If not a wizard then probably I would choose either a Noldorin Elf or a man of Numenor. Although enjoying Elves a lot i have always felt they were like the Supermen of middleearth only their Kryptonite is falling in love and then fading away. They just have too many powers and abilities.
 
a ranger is only part man arent they?

I would be an elf.

mrrichy hes refeing to taboco ((hobitsweed) not maryjuana.
 
yes faila, im aware hes talking about tobacco, i hate marijuana. haha, why would u automatically assume i mean weed?
 
An Elf. There wisdom, beauty and everlasting life to live with the one you love. Weaponry skills no contest,and again the looks, It would be an honor to be an Elf.
 
Yay for the Elves! Although I have always found the Númenóreans to actually be very much like the Elves of Eressëa annd Valinor themselves.. before Sauron came around and corrupted them. My nick actually refers to the Akallabêth, or the Downfall of Númenor. :)
Why do you hate marijuana, Mrichy? :confused:
 
Originally posted by mrichy555
yes faila, im aware hes talking about tobacco, i hate marijuana. haha, why would u automatically assume i mean weed?
because people normally used weed in that sense (at least where i come from) And it definitly gives more of a buz, so if you were just gonna sit around and do one of the two weed would probobly be considered better.
 
Oh ya, to be totally original,
ELF!
Nah, maybe not. I mean, I love elves and their keen senses and everything, but I think I'd fit more under the Rohirrim, (which, by the way, in the newspaper were called Rohans:mad: )
I could really just live with all those gorgeous horses. Shadowfax would naturally be mine:D . But my two horses would also be there of course......
*carries on dreaming*
 
Dwarf.

Theyre short, theyre mean, and they hate Elves! Plus, they can really fight...

They dont live forever, they have a great sense of humor and whats better is that they are rich!!! MUAHAHA!!! Imagine: you need a present for your girlfriend but you put it off. What could be better than digging it out of the ground for her?!?!?
 
Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo
If I had to choose I would be an Ainu, more specifically a Vala.

(Yay my 100th post)
I didnt take that into account when I said I would be an elf. I would be a vala as well.
 
Although one of my friends swears that I'm essentially a dwarf (something I've decided to take as a compliment), I feel a kinship with the Hobbits- a good meal, a nice ale, a pipe full of Longbottom weed- and no adventures unless they are absolutely necessary- that sounds like a great life. Ideally, I'd be a Hobbit living in Rivendell, because I imagine that Elrond's library would be something to lose yourself in for decades.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top