• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

What was 🧙Radagast’s fate?

What do you think became of Radagast?

  • Returned by Elven-ship to the West

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Died in Middle-earth, returned to the West

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Died in Middle-earth, refused admission to the West

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Still in Middle-earth, eats Ben & Jerry’s and wears Birkenstocks

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Nonsense! Radagast is a moth!

    Votes: 3 10.7%

  • Total voters
    28
Are you boys getting off topic already? :p ;)

Barley said:
Ultimately, everything fell out just as Eru intended. That's Tolkien.

Thats God. I know Tolkien never intended Middle Earth to be an allagory (I wrote a paper on this I think) but either way it often seems to pan out that way.
 
*grin* Sorry Barley, I couldn't help it...you set me up for that comment. What else could I do?



@Thor: Try speaking with words I don't have to go look up! *grin* Not that I don't have a big vocab but man - I had to acctaully think about what you were saying there! Lol.:p ...manifestation of a divine relation...nicely put. Poetry almost...
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top