WizardKing
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2002
- Messages
- 59

Why are you asking this? Have you not read the book yet? The Two Towers makes it fairly clear she is a giant spider, therefore, *************** you should have noticed that. Therefore, I'll assume you are yet to read it, and you're picking up on things you are reading on the forum.Originally posted by WizardKing
is she a balrog?
You may be reffering to me there, I don't know, as it seems a message from MorgulKing has been deleted. Well, if that's directed at me, I am not implying I am superior or anything. It just strikes me as odd that someone would come here, without having read the book, and then ask questions that are obviously answered in it, if they would just read it.Originally posted by chrome_rocknave
You people go around flaunting your supposed Tolkien knowledge and being all high-and-mighty to anyone that is confused. Why not try to explain things instead of attacking people with your boorish words![]()
I'm not really frustrated as such, if it annoyed me I just wouldn't bother replying. It just surprises me that someone would ask all these questions which are obviously answered in the text. Maybe I seemed a bit blunt, but I was merely explaining how he was wrong to ask these things. Anyway, we all know I'm too nice a guy to go criticising people who are not as well Tolkien-versed as myselfOriginally posted by Lantarion
But I must say that although I understand your frustration, Craig, you did go about this the wrong way. But that's enough of that!![]()
Ok, at the time I was unaware what MorgulKing said, I have since been informed. Yes, I do often speak rather jokingly, but let's get this clear, I was not being completly negative, merely saying what he should do with a series of rhetorical questions.chrome_rocknave: No Craig, it was only partially aimed at you, since your posts have more of a joking note, instead of pure sarcasm and spite...my post was directed rather atMorgulKing...but his post is deleted so nevermind
Already mentioned in this thread, my friend. Fourth post from the top,Originally posted by Calimehtar
go here:
http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/default.htm
That should answer all of your questions.
Originally posted by me
But, if you must know all these things before reading, go to www.glyphweb.com/arda to satisfy your curiousity.