Ok well I'm not sure about my avatar but I can tell you why I got my name. Where I live it's a beautiful rolling countryside and it has many georgeous
hills. I've also been told that I'm an
elf. Not like one but I actually am one lol

So, I found the evlish for hills and for Maiden and merged them.
Emynwen = Emowyn = Hillmaid
The Amanoron on my avatar is
elvish for Blessed Dawn. This has two meanings. One is a pun because I CANNOT get up in the morning

the other because like the dawn is the new begginning to a day, Emowyn is the new beginning of my rpg life
EDIT: oooh! Actually I can tell you about my Avatar.
Frame 1:
Eowyn with a
horse, quick history: Emowyn comes from Rohalath in
the east which is a riding country like where I live. also she just so happens to have the same appearance desc at Eowyn.
Frame 2: Emowyn is her name

and Taur'las is her raner name meaning Wood leaf.
Frame 3: Just a random cool pic I really liked
Frame 4: Amanoron,
the blessed dawn yay!