. . . I will also go with
elf, to no ones surprise.
Main reason being that I tend to want to slow down and take my time with . . . everything. A human lifespan is far to short! I need thousands of years to get everything I want to do accomplished 🤣.
Another thing I actually really love about
Tolkien elves is how emotional they are (obviously, my boy
Maglor being sad for the rest of time, but there are other examples). I'm pretty sensitive and tend to feel a lot on both negative and positive sides of the spectrum, It's kind of embarrassing, but if the cool elf people can be over-emotional at times then I can too, right? It's kinda comforting, though it feels a little odd to say the immortal supernatural beings are relatable 😂
Plus they are also cool and pretty and interesting and fun and silly and--