• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Who had Turgon's sword in the Third Age?

I am the eggman, I am the eggman, I am the walrus, cookoocachooo!

I don't really know, good question. I am an American.
 
i know this is pointless but i always thought it was....I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, i am the walrus googoogajoob googoogajoob....:D
 
Originally posted by Variag of Khand
So how does Turgon's sword happen to be in a troll hole in the Third Age. Also who's sword was Orcrist?



It probably got stolen from a plunder of the city of Gondolin as the goblins wouldn't have gone near it so they probably got stolen and then carries off into the east and got stolen again and again until it came to the trolls. I would say that Tour had orcrist as it cleaved lots of goblin and tour was a mighty warrior or maybe maeglin or ecethion, glorfindel but i would say tour.
 
I am the eggman, I am the eggman, . . .

Wow!

Kristen Stewart Expression
 

Today's events

Similar threads

Back
Top