Facundo Batista
New Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Ok, it's not a sword, but close enough 
I want to give my sister a present, a knife, engraved with the text a meaning "I am the hunt's goddess knife", or which I find more similar to what I would find engraved in a tool/weapon, "I'm the knife of the goddess of hunt".
I already did some searching/analysis and found that the words better suited for the meaning I want give would be "sicil" for knife, "aini" for goddess (shall it be with an uppercase A?), and hunting could be "farale" or "roimë (not sure about the differnce).
So now I need the grammar structure of the phrase, and there I'm totally lost.
Would you be so glad to help me?
Thank you very much!!!
I want to give my sister a present, a knife, engraved with the text a meaning "I am the hunt's goddess knife", or which I find more similar to what I would find engraved in a tool/weapon, "I'm the knife of the goddess of hunt".
I already did some searching/analysis and found that the words better suited for the meaning I want give would be "sicil" for knife, "aini" for goddess (shall it be with an uppercase A?), and hunting could be "farale" or "roimë (not sure about the differnce).
So now I need the grammar structure of the phrase, and there I'm totally lost.
Would you be so glad to help me?
Thank you very much!!!
