Hi!
I would really like to get some help with translating two phrases into Quenya. Have no experience with Quenya at all, but I tried using some dictionaries to translate it. CAn you please help me or at least check how my translation look like?
Life is simple. You make choices and you never look back. (That's what I want to have but due to lack of some words my translation is a lil different, tho still has the same meaning... hopefully)
---> Coivië ná (or ëa) uhranga. Carilyë cilmei ar lá lumissen nanelailyë.
I would really like to get some help with translating two phrases into Quenya. Have no experience with Quenya at all, but I tried using some dictionaries to translate it. CAn you please help me or at least check how my translation look like?
Life is simple. You make choices and you never look back. (That's what I want to have but due to lack of some words my translation is a lil different, tho still has the same meaning... hopefully)
---> Coivië ná (or ëa) uhranga. Carilyë cilmei ar lá lumissen nanelailyë.

