Sardo Alterú
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2021
- Messages
- 17
Hello, everyone.
I'm writing a book with the Elvish etymology (in Quenya) of my family. In it, I'll include the etymology of all the members' names, plus their Quenya counterparts.
I want to title it:
I need a translation for the part that says: "Family History."
I know that history (narration) in Quenya is: Quentalë. Quenta.
And that family in quenya is: nos(së).
as it could then be translated into Quenya
Thank you very much in advance
I'm writing a book with the Elvish etymology (in Quenya) of my family. In it, I'll include the etymology of all the members' names, plus their Quenya counterparts.
I want to title it:
I need a translation for the part that says: "Family History."
I know that history (narration) in Quenya is: Quentalë. Quenta.
And that family in quenya is: nos(së).
as it could then be translated into Quenya
Thank you very much in advance
