Hello! Reaching out to this lovely community for some help.
I would like to translate my name "Daniel" into Quenya and then tattoo the Tengwar script onto my arm. I've read on the forum that "Daniel" in Quenya is "Erunámo" and that the Tengwar script looks like the image attached.
Could someone please confirm this for me? If either the Quenya (Daniel = Erunámo) or the script attached is incorrect, could you help me by correcting it or pointing me in the right direction?
Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance! This will be my first tattoo so I'm eager and excited.
I would like to translate my name "Daniel" into Quenya and then tattoo the Tengwar script onto my arm. I've read on the forum that "Daniel" in Quenya is "Erunámo" and that the Tengwar script looks like the image attached.
Could someone please confirm this for me? If either the Quenya (Daniel = Erunámo) or the script attached is incorrect, could you help me by correcting it or pointing me in the right direction?
Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance! This will be my first tattoo so I'm eager and excited.
