• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

Which Silmarillion Character Are You?

I took it, and here's my results. I'm just questioning how so many of them got 58 or 53 percent.
1745438220447.png


1745438259221.png

1745438391502.png
 
Welp...

1745459434483.png

1745459476342.png

1745459501838.png

1745459521008.png


I guess, according to this thing, my suffering in life caused me to become more Maglorish. 😂 And at least I got 0% Thingol!! That, I'm very happy about! And I'm not gonna say Fëanor and Caranthir being high up on the list is inaccurate for me either.

Part of the thing is with this quiz though, is I'm not sure how much I'd agree with however the writer of the quiz interprets Maedhros' character. Like, there were questions about how emotionally sensitive you are. I read him as very emotionally sensitive, but some people read him as cold and unfeeling, and I'm not sure which camp the author is on. But I'm guessing their interpretation leans more towards the latter, since Maedhros was only #13 for me, and the way I write him is pretty similar to my own personality.
 
Welp...

View attachment 41844
View attachment 41845
View attachment 41846
View attachment 41847

I guess, according to this thing, my suffering in life caused me to become more Maglorish. 😂 And at least I got 0% Thingol!! That, I'm very happy about! And I'm not gonna say Fëanor and Caranthir being high up on the list is inaccurate for me either.

Part of the thing is with this quiz though, is I'm not sure how much I'd agree with however the writer of the quiz interprets Maedhros' character. Like, there were questions about how emotionally sensitive you are. I read him as very emotionally sensitive, but some people read him as cold and unfeeling, and I'm not sure which camp the author is on. But I'm guessing their interpretation leans more towards the latter, since Maedhros was only #13 for me, and the way I write him is pretty similar to my own personality.
Ayy, Maglor gang!
 
Am I evil?? Should I be expecting a doom or gloom?? I am. so confused at this character cocktail. Great test, and the replies were brilliant to read, but oh lord, my results were not.

(Second attachment: I decided to retake the quiz upon a whim (and to see if the questions would change), realized I used the priority bar wrong last time, and got a less funny result. I am absolutely not the sharpest tool in the shed.)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2417.jpeg
    IMG_2417.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2428.png
    IMG_2428.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top