• Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.  Register

The Fell Winter of the Third age - Video [Lore of Arda series]

Council_of_Gondor

New Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
32
I've started a new series about the lore of Middle-earth and started with the Fell winter of the Third Age 2911-2912 T.A.
I've done some extended research on the matter and made some inputs as can be seen in the video. I hope that this extended research can bring forth new knowledge about the events even to the most hardcore fans.
I hope you would like to help me make this series grow and increase the community so more people can learn about the lore of Middle-earth. Feel free to share the video

Thank you!

 

Similar threads

Back
Top