Áramandë Amaniel
Almalaurië o Mandos
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2022
- Messages
- 3,363
No.

Shining from above,
In years long past,
Dancing through the skies
To weave radiance anew.
Greatest of all,
Gazing from afar,
Though lesser than some,
And yet ne'er forgotten.
Halley's Comet?Shining from above,
In years long past,
Dancing through the skies
To weave radiance anew.
Greatest of all,
Gazing from afar,
Though lesser than some,
And yet ne'er forgotten.
Whilst nifty I do think that's a bit farfetched lolMaybe weave is a clue. If so, it's either Elrond (you know...Hugo Weaving).
Varda, thou art correct! 'Tis Ilmarë.
Such a chance I shall also grant thee, if such circumstances indeed happen.If Elbereth does not wish to go next would you mind letting me go next as I have managed to write another.
Doesn't seem like Elbereth wants to 🤔If Elbereth does not wish to go next would you mind letting me go next as I have managed to write another. Obviously it depends whether Elbereth wants to go or not.