Welcome to The Tolkien Forum! Connect with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts and join a community that is over two decades old, and still going strong. We look forward to meeting you.
Register
I am sad to see this thread not going many places, since I am a large fan of Feanor, although not his offspring, really. I also nominate the Maedhros and Lhunithiliel people, due to their fairly decent level of awesome stubbornness and intelligence. Being evil and self-centered, I am not a large expert on my fellow forum members, though, so I am not sure who else to nominate, besides myself, and I am not sure if I am allowed to do that.
Okay, okay. I am merely aware that some like to smack people for nominating themselves. Argh! But that doesn't make me sound very Feanorian, does it? I am afraid of nothing, not even smacks! If anyone attempts to smack me, I shall glare them into feeling ashamed of themselves for even contemplating laying a paw upon someone as awesome as myself! Ah, also, I would really prefer a version of you that does not touch my stuff. If you start touching my stuff, I foresee that I shall have to start killing people. Truly, though, Yay for way too much self-confidence for one person, blindly marching towards ends that we have not fully researched yet, merely because we know that we are awesome and can totally handle it! That's the heroic stubbornness that I and all true Feanorians possess.
I don't agree with you, but I shall follow in your footsteps and nominate YayGollum as a Feanorian.
(The first five words of this post are mere fiction and can be considered as a contributory statement for this lame post)
Lhunithiliel was quite a prolific poster some years back - and I can see the Feanorian connection - she was very passionate about Middle-earth. I think she had a falling out with somebody or something - which is a shame as she posted some pretty interesting stuff over the years.
*bows, swishes cape* Greetings, all. After spending quite a bit of time out of action (being stubborn in the Halls Of Mandos, I suppose), I am here, where I shall...just continue to be stubborn again, as all good Feanorians should do! I suppose that I should check up on what I have missed. Was that nasssty hobbit thread ever created? Hmmm...other Feanorians to nominate ---> *gets distracted by his own cape and the awesomeness it represents* Ah, I shall still decline to nominate any more. Good Feanorians should nominate themselves! Or, I could just type that everyone who is not already nominated is obviously no Feanorian (a challenge!). Whatever works.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.